Press Kit for
Renew Your Hope
Announcing the second book in the
Faith to Live By book series:
Renew Your Hope! Remedies for Personal Breakthroughs
Wins National Indie Excellence Award!
And the 2015 Selah Awards!
FOR THE PRESS
Renew Your Hope! Remedy for Personal Breakthroughs
DOWNLOAD PRESS KIT
Suggested Interview Questions
Book Cover Image
Headshot of Author
TITLE: Renew Your Hope! Remedy for Personal Breakthroughs
AUTHOR: Pamela Christian
PUBLISHER: Protocol, Ltd. Publishers
DATE OF PUBLICATION: December, 2014
RETAIL PRICE: $33.95 US (Hardcover);
$16.95 US (Paperback)
ISBN: 978-0-9909421-4-6 (sc)
ISBN: 978-0-9909421-3-9 (hc)
ISBN: 978-0-9909421-6-0 (e)
Library of Congress Control Number: 2014954089
Local Author Releases Second Book in her Faith to Live By Series
New religious book explores the limited mind-set of Christian Believers and offers insights to apply Christ’s authority over life circumstances to live the victorious life He died to provide.
YORBA LINDA, California – “Faith that moves mountains is something we can experience, if we understand how to wield effective faith.” According to award-winning author Pamela Christian, “Effective faith is not Word Faith theology where a person seeks to declare what they want to occur in his or her life. Rather, effective faith is Faith Word theology, where Believers learn to trust God for His promises to occur in this life!”
“Unfortunately,” says Christian, “through a lack of uncompromising leadership, many people have become deceived about faith, about Christianity and about God. The result is a counterfeit faith that has no value or power.” The trend of removing references to God from our schools and public places, and the recent cultural trend defiantly denying the God-given mandate concerning the sanctity of marriage, clearly reveals God is not wanted by a vast majority of Americans today. If Christian’s premise is correct, then the Church leadership is responsible for the condition of the American society and culture today. Can this trend be reversed? Christian strongly believes so. “God will not be mocked. There is a swelling among the committed Christians in America to stand up for the faith at a time when doing so demands more courage than any time in decades. I am among the committed Christians who is devoting my time and efforts to penetrating the deceptive stupor Americans have given into. That is why I’ve been writing my Faith to Live By book series.”
The first book in this series, Examine Your faith! Finding Truth in a World of Lies, explores essential faith—that is believing faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ. Essential faith must be in place in order for anyone to experience mountain moving faith. Christian states:
“God is just as tired of you not experiencing the breakthroughs you need, as you are. God has done everything necessary to make it possible for you to overcome obstacles in this life. For Believers not to experience God’s promises is evidence of inaccurate understanding of God’s will, word, character, and intent.”
The second book in the series, Renew Your Hope! Remedy for Personal Breakthroughs, is written for those who are weary from the burdens of life, who think they have tried everything and that either God is reluctant to work in his/her life or the existence of God and Him being good and loving has come into question. It is written with great compassion from the author, who shares from her personal experiences and the experiences of others. Filled with fresh wisdom and insights from Scripture, and amazing and encouraging testimonies, Pamela Christian offers new perspectives and truth discoveries for a vital Christian faith that is greatly needed by many people today.
Fighting Our Way through Adversities; One Woman’s Journey from Hardship to Faith
Finding hope in helplessness; the purpose of suffering
Yorba Linda, California – “My heart stopped. I suffered sudden cardiac arrest. The next thing I heard was someone yelling ‘Clear!’ Then the paramedic surged 200 joules of power to my chest to defibrillate my heart. I am among five percent of the witnessed victims who survive.”
No one escapes hardships in life, says Pamela Christian. But when hardships come, they have a unique way of defibrillating our lives in ways that change us forever. She’s the award-winning author of Renew Your Hope! Remedy for Personal Breakthroughs, a look at how we can use the difficulties in life to build strength of character and trust in God.
Life has a way of beating us down and eroding our optimism. Many people live in a perpetual state of hopelessness. Ironically, says Christian, for most of us, life’s difficulties actually increase from the moment we place our faith in Christ. Persisting through trials develops our faith in ways that a life of ease never can.
Renew Your Hope! is not a self-help book but rather a practical guide for developing faith through severe circumstances that life often thrusts upon us. Christian shares about her struggles—her near-death experience, the loss of love, depression, foreclosure, and job losses. “Our response to God when we suffer is crucial to the process of suffering being used for good sooner rather than later,” says Christian.
When hardship strikes, our tendency can be to blame God or lose faith in His goodness. This is counterproductive according to Christian. “The mindset that ascribes everything that happens – good, bad, or indifferent to God – is not biblical. “Unbelief is the enemy’s goal for us. Denial is a demonstration of unbelief.”
“We will always move in the direction of our vision and focus,” says Christian. “What are you focused on? Are you focused on the problems and sufferings and trials, or are you focused on the promises of God to help you through them?
To schedule an interview with Pamela Christian contact Don Otis at Veritas Communications – 719.275.7775
For more than twenty-five years, coast to coast, Pamela Christian has been helping people in matters of faith. Pam passionately wants people to confidently discover and live in life-giving truth.
Her ministry experience began serving as Teaching Director for Community Bible Study, (an independent, interdenominational, international organization). This led to her receiving invitations to speak nationally, followed by work as radio talk-show host in two major markets, and working as contributing writer to various books and magazines. More recently, she is working as television talk-show host with HSBN.tv.
With her experience and certificate in apologetics from Biola University, Pam’s passion continues to be expressed as book author and media personality. She and her husband live in Orange County, CA, with their two grown children and families living nearby.
Interview Pam about Renew Your Hope! Remedy for Personal Breakthroughs
Below are some Sample Interview Talking Points and Sample Interview Questions
- Your Faith to Live By book series seems to be a concentrated effort to help people intentionally think through matters of faith, truth and religion. Why is this is your focus?
- Religious freedom is being greatly challenged here in the U.S. and religious persecution against Christians is greater than we’ve known in generations. Yet, you are seeking to equip, embolden and empower people to embrace Christianity. What kind of response are you getting?
- Apologetics, is a field that is largely dominated by men. As a woman, what do you think you bring to this arena that is unique?
- It’s very clear that you believe in three entities at work in this world: holy spiritual beings, evil spiritual beings and human beings. In Renew Your Hope Remedy for Personal Breakthroughs you spend a lot of time wanting Christians to truly understand that their faith in Christ gives them access to power and authority over evil. Share more about that.
- Based on your book, which relies on principles from the Bible, the one cog in the wheel for Christians to effectively wield the authority of Christ on earth seems to be based on one word – belief. Explain more about this.
- Renew Your Hope! Remedy for Personal Breakthroughs is the second book in your Faith to Live By book series. I’ve noted that with this book, like the first, you write using what’s known as apologetics to defend the faith-claims you make. Why do you appeal to the intellect concerning spiritual matters?
- You state there are conditions of faith that must be met or satisfied before a person can expect to receive anything from God. What do you mean by that?
- You’re very careful to explain that faith in Christ is about relationship, not religion or a formula. But I appreciated that you simplified the process that people will actually follow in their sincere quest to find truth and God. Explain these four steps for our listeners/viewers.
- I like how you very deliberately write so that a person who is seeking truth for the first time or a seasoned Believer can benefit from your books. One area that I particularly enjoyed was your explanation about how Believers are uniquely eligible to have authority in both the physical and spiritual worlds. Explain that please.
- Many Christians know what the Apostle Paul wrote about the importance of guarding our minds and hearts, with him stating that the battle is in the mind. I’ve never heard some of the points you made about the interrelation between our physical existence and our brain waves and the impact that has on us spiritually. Can you provide an overview for our audience?
- You also wrote about the three realms of the human existence and the impact that the physical and spiritual laws have on us, whether we’re aware of it or not. Give us an example of how this works.
- You really emphasize the importance of Believers fully grasping the reality of their new identity in Christ, making the observation that the reason we don’t see more victory and even miracles is because Believers are not fully convinced – either about their new authority or the power that’s available to them. Would you address this briefly please?
- I know you know, that not all Christians agree about the availability of supernatural gifts today the same as they were during the Age of the Apostles. What would you like your readers to reconsider about this?
- There are times that I think you are about to embrace what has become known as the Word of Faith Movement, but then I continue to read and actually note that you take exception to much of it. Where do you stand on the “Name it Claim it” theology?
- In closing what more would you like to share with our audience today and don’t forget to let our listeners/viewers know how they can get a copy of your book.